- Topics overview
- 3D Printing
- Big Data Index
- Robotics & Drones Index
- UBS Bloomberg CMCI
- UBS ETTs
- Further topics
UBS Bloomberg CMCI
A new perspective on commodity investments
UBS ETCs are the most-traded commodity products on the SIX Structured Products exchange
A smart way to ensure liquid, cost-efficient access to commodities while adding real assets to your portfolio as a potential hedge against inflation. The sophisticated Constant Maturity Commodity Index method allows you to track commodity prices closely regardless of the futures curve.
UBS Bloomberg CMCI at a glance.
- Comprehensive tracking of the commodity markets by investing in the entire futures curve and tracking of 27 commodities
- Minimal tracking errors for underlying commodity prices
- Minimising negative roll returns creates the opportunity for higher overall returns than with traditional indices
- Diversifying across the entire futures curve leads to lower volatility rates compared with traditional indices
- Higher profit/risk ratio (Sharpe ratio): Relative to traditional indices, opportunities for returns are higher and the risk (volatility) is lower
- Daily rolling on stock exchange allows «constant» maturities
Further information about UBS Bloomberg CMCI can be found in the brochure.
Opportunities & Risks