- Service overview
- Experts opinion
- Swiss DOTS
- New product issues
- Documents & downloads
- Legal documents
- Main register
UBS leverage products on Swiss DOTS
Closer to the market
UBS offers a large selection of leverage products on Swiss DOTS and enables clients of Swissquote Bank to trade products at attractive conditions. Investors can profit from various advantages. On the trading platform Swiss DOTS (short form for Swiss Derivatives OTC Trading System) you will find more than 25,000 UBS Warrants, Mini Futures and Turbo Warrants on a large universe of underlying assets. UBS products on Swiss DOTS are always settled in cash and thus no underlying assets are delivered.
Continous trading between 08.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
- Investors can currently choose from more than 25,000 UBS Warrants, Mini Futures and Turbo Warrants.
- Investors can trade UBS leverage products on more than 200 underlyings based on equities, indices, commodities and currency pairs.
- All products can be traded 14 hours a day from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm. on exchange trading days.
- Depending on the trade currency a fee of 9 CHF, EUR or USD is charged per trade.
- Bid and ask prices of up to three decimal places ensure low overall transaction costs.
- In addition to market orders, limit, stop limit, trailing stops and One-Cancels-Other (OCO) orders are also available.
Please consult the factsheet for a detailed overview of all available underlyings.
Frequently asked questions
What is Swiss DOTS?
Why is UBS offering their products on a new Swissquote platform? What does UBS stand to gain?
What products are offered?
Won’t this offer cannibalize the existing UBS offer?
This is a new trading platform. Why don’t you just offer this via the exchange (SIX Structured Products Exchange) at more favorable conditions?
Are Swiss DOTS products also available for UBS clients?
Will UBS clients be disadvantaged by Swiss DOTS?